I'm here to help anybody with all things electric in our homes electrical system. 60% of everything done in your place that has to do with electricity can be done with my advice over the phone, the other 40% is not for most people, call me first to see how much money I can save you,  and that you can do for yourself. My service for a few minutes is under 20.00 dollars, other electrical contractors are from 75.00 to 125.00 when they knock on the door. I know EVERYTHING there is to know about your houses electrical system. I have  done this my whole life 38 years worth. HELP ME HELP YOU!!! I love your houses electrical system, if you can turn a screwdriver and use a hammer we can do ANYTHING VERY CHEAP. (inexpensive) First time caller, just .99 cents a minute.

Must be 21 years of age to use this site

​ELECTRICIAN-N-MY-POCKET.COM